- Join The Team at Public Transit!
- Public Transit is a diverse organization built on the safety of employees, vehicles, and customers.
- We strive to go above and beyond to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Join Public Transit and become part of a growing transit system serving Dickinson and the surrounding area.
- If you are interested in helping people and providing an essential service for the residents of the Dickinson area, consider joining the Team at Public Transit.
- No CDL required to drive any of our vehicles.
- Public Transit is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Position Openings
This is a part-time position and hours will be around 16-24 hours per week. Candidates must be available and willing to pick up extra shifts when needed. Schedules and shifts are subject to change.
This is a full-time, 40 hours/week position and primary shifts for this position will be Monday-Friday, but candidates must be available and willing to pick up other shifts when needed. Schedules and shifts are subject to change.
No Experience Necessary!
The drivers at Public Transit are responsible for the safe transportation of Public Transit clients while providing outstanding customer service. Candidates must display strong teamworking skills and the ability to follow a schedule and prioritize tasks.
Applicants must be able to lift up to 50 lbs as our drivers often need to push and/or pull clients in wheelchairs.
Public Transit's hours of operation are currently 6:30am-10:00pm, Monday-Sunday. Effective Friday, December 1st, 2017, our hours of operation will be:
Monday-Friday - 6:00am-6:00pm
Saturday - 6:00am-7:00pm
Sunday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Starting pay for this position is $15.00/hour with a $2.00/hour differential pay for scheduled weekend shifts.
To inquire about this position, or to obtain a Public Transit application please send an e-mail to Kelsey Connole at email@example.com or call at 701-456-1818.